Division Financial Controller
Why choose for ATS Teconomy?
ATS Teconomy is the specialist in the Netherlands in the area of application packaging. Our company is made up of highly experienced specialists who strive to get as much knowledge in the field of packaging to amass and share. We work with a diverse range of customers-from the Government to multinational corporations and everything in between! And that means lots of variety in your work. We run and run; standing still is a concept of what we at ATS Teconomy acutally doe not know. Fast quality is our commintment and everyone encoureges each other also in this. We are performance driven, but also especiallly for relaxation or that adrenaline rush! We think it is very important that there is time to get to know each other personally, for example during one of our socials or spectacular outings!
YOUR JOB - What would be your everyday job?
ATS Teconomy is currently looking for a Division Financial Controller. In this position you will be a member of the Management Team. This is a proactive role forging a new enterprise from merged companies with a leading market position in application packaging and management. The newly formed division has major growth opportunities in The Netherlands and Internationally.
The Divisional Financial Controller reports to the Divisional Managing Director and works closely with the group CFO and finance team. This role offers both a serious career opportunity and a great chance to build an innovative business.
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Analysis and advice to Management Team and Group
- Preparation of Annual Budget and Forecasts
- Involvement in major customer proposals
- Policy Compliance
- Maintain legally valid terms and conditions and support sales processes
- Actively participate in our Perfect Finance initiative
- Develop manuals for legal processes and compliance - supporting IPO readiness activities
- Audit, legal, insurance and ATS policy compliance;
- Participate and manage local insurances, personnel benefit programs such as pensions and vehicles
YOUR PROFILE – qualifications you will need
- Experienced financial management background or a very smart starter
- Excellent Dutch and English language competence, writing and speaking
- Good communicator and organizer
- Works well within and directing a team
- Professional financial qualifications at HBO/Degree
- Enjoys detailed and precise work
- Can work under pressure and still have fun
- Intelligent, persuasive and ambitious
OUR OFFER & BENEFITS
What do we offer?
- A fun, cosy and informal work atmosphere;
- A team of competent colleagues;
- Office Locations: Hoofddorp & Zaltbommel;
- Plenty of development opportunities: you get a personal training budget;
- Competitive salary and good benefits;
- We believe that Work-Life balance important; and therefore offer you a contract of 36 hours;
- 25 holiday days (based on 40 hours);
- Shared Purchase Plan through (ATS Global);
- Referral bonus;
- After your trial period directly a fixed contract.
Note: an assessment can form part of the application process
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated